LEGAL CONSUMER RIGHTS
- All customers within the EU, Norway, Switzerland, UK and USA who are consumers have a statutory right to cancel and return an order for any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery of that order. Any invocation of such a right of revocation/revocation is preferably made via the contact form on the website.
- The above right of withdrawal does not apply in cases where the product is digital and available directly upon purchase, or in cases where the product is made to order or clearly personalised.
- Check your order upon receipt and if the item is defective, damaged, or you receive the wrong item, contact us immediately so that we can check and fix the problem.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags attached and in the original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- If the customer is entitled to a refund as a result of a cancellation or withdrawal, such refund will be made to the credit card, debit card or bank account that the customer used to pay for the products.
- In the event of cancellation or withdrawal of an order, MASTIX BIKE reserves the right to withhold advance payments for such an order or to charge the customer fees to cover any administrative costs, freight costs and handling costs due to the return of the ordered product.
- MASTIX BIKE guarantees when purchasing a new, i.e. previously brand new and previously non-registered MASTIX BIKE motorcycle (“new vehicle”) that the condition of the new vehicle, including the battery, corresponds to the usual state of the art of comparable vehicle types in the electric vehicle industry (“guarantee”) .
- If, for technical reasons, the actual color of the goods deviates within the same color spectrum from the color representations, especially in the online shop (e.g. different shades of red), this deviation does not constitute a defect in the goods. It is not covered by this guarantee.
- The warranty lasts two years in European Union countries and one year in the USA. It begins with the handover or initial registration of the MASTIX BIKE motorcycle, whichever occurs first (“passing of risk”).
- If the condition of the new vehicle at the time of the transfer of risk does not correspond to the state of the art of comparable vehicle types (“defect”) that is usual in the electric vehicle industry or if such a defect only becomes apparent during the warranty period, Mastix Bike can remedy the defect at its own discretion (“improvement”) ) or deliver another new vehicle (“Backorder”).
- In the case of repairs, MASTIX BIKE can, at its own discretion, replace defective parts or repair them through manual work. MASTIX BIKE is entitled to have the repairs carried out by an authorized third party (“service partner”), or to send you the parts for self-repair.
- The following parts are excluded from the warranty: Parts that are subject to natural wear and tear (especially brake pads, tyres, shock absorbers, lights, but not the battery); (To the Clarification: While the battery is subject to wear and tear, it is covered by the warranty as long as it is stored and handled according to the instructions). Operating and auxiliary materials, such as e.g. B. hydraulic or brake fluid, oils, greases and other lubricants, seals; Parts that are regularly replaced during maintenance or repair work; Special equipment that is not offered with the purchase of a new vehicle and other accessories that have not been approved by MASTIX BIKE.
- Under the following conditions, the warranty holder (“you”) is entitled to have the defect rectified: MASTIX BIKE must be notified of the defect in writing immediately after it is discovered. If you notify MASTIX BIKE, MASTIX BIKE will name a service partner who is entitled to rectify the defect or send you the respective spare part to replace yourself, or you must contact the service partner named by Mastix Bike to rectify the defect. Depending on the type of defect, the defect will be remedied either in the service partner’s workshop or at your site. The service partner will check the new vehicle for the defect you are complaining about. If this check shows that there is no defect covered by this guarantee, you will bear the costs incurred for checking the new vehicle with regard to the defect reported (e.g. for the working hours for checking the new vehicle). If the check reveals that there is a defect covered by this guarantee, the service partner will rectify this on behalf of MASTIX BIKE, provided it can be rectified. If rectification is not possible and the defect is to be remedied by subsequent delivery, this will be done directly by MASTIX BIKE. If parts of the new vehicle are replaced by the authorized partner in the course of the repair, the removed parts become the property of MASTIX BIKE.
- This warranty extends to parts installed, painted or repaired as part of the rework. However, the warranty period does not start anew as a result of the rectification, so that the warranty period for the installed, painted or repaired parts has a period that is calculated from the original warranty period. minus the time that has already elapsed until the rectification. The warranty therefore always runs until the end of the original term for the new vehicle. This also applies if the MASTIX BIKE motorcycle is replaced by subsequent delivery.
- If the vehicle becomes inoperable due to a defect, you are obliged to contact MASTIX BIKE first. Warranty obligations do not exist if the damage that has occurred is causally related to the fact that the vehicle was damaged by an accident, other intentional or malicious acts (also by third parties) or force majeure; the regulations on the operation, handling and care of the vehicle (e.g. operating instructions) have not been observed; the vehicle was used improperly or illegally (in particular violation of road traffic and vehicle registration regulations); the vehicle was overloaded; parts were installed in the vehicle, the use of which was not approved by MASTIX BIKE, or the vehicle was modified in a way not approved by MASTIX BIKE; the vehicle has been improperly repaired, serviced or maintained by you or a third party who is not a MASTIX BIKE service partner. Further claims do not exist from this guarantee. In particular, neither claims for damages such as the provision of a replacement vehicle for the duration of the repair, collection nor claims for damages are covered.
We want you to love your bike. But if you’re having second thoughts, you can return your bike within a period of 30 days.
Write us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you detailed instructions explaining how to return the bike.