Mastix: 4 months
Mastix ONE: 6 months
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Italy, Denmark, Spain, Switzerland, USA and the United Kingdom.
- Information regarding the estimated time & costs of delivery for the Products is given on the product page for each Product on the Website, on the FAQ and/or in the order confirmation from Mastix Bike.
- The shipping costs always include customs & duty fees, but without any gurantuee, each client needs to get information about the custom duty tax regulations of their country..
- Information regarding the countries Mastix Bike is shipping to, is given on the product page for each Product on the Website, on the FAQ and/or in the order confirmation from Mastix Bike.
- Seeing as many Products are made to order and relies on the performance of one or several of Mastix Bikes’s suppliers, Mastix Bike cannot warrant any specific delivery date and reserves the right to postpone delivery if necessary.
- In the event that Mastix Bike postpones the delivery of an Order from the originally communicated estimated date of delivery by more than 4 months, Mastix Bike shall immediately inform the Customer of such postponement and await the Customer’s approval before continuing the handling of the Customer’s Order. If the Customer does not agree to the postponement of the delivery, Mastix Bike shall without undue delay repay any made advance payments to the Customer.
- If a delivered Order is to be redeemed at a postal agent, the Customer must do so within the time specified in the notification. Delivered Orders must normally be picked up in person with valid identification.
- For uncollected Orders, Mastix Bike reserves the right to withhold any advance payment made for such Order, or make charges to the Customer, to cover any administrative costs, freight costs and handling costs due to the return of the Order. Failure to collect a delivered Order does not count as an exercise of any right of withdrawal and is not covered by any campaigns/offers of free returns.
These are the current shipping costs:
1. Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium: 149 €
2. Switzerland & EU: 199 € (includes custom & duty fees)
3. USA and other countries on request: 249 € (includes custom & duty fees)
We build every bike in our assembly near by Stuttgart. From there we ship the Mastix Bikes with our logistic partner to your front door.
If you live in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium and Netherlands, you will receive a fully mounted Mastix Bike. You do not have to unpack or mount the Bike yourself.
To the US and all other EU countries the Mastix are shipped in a box pre- essembled. In that case, you would have to unpack the Bike and mount the front wheel.
If you want to get your bike on your own, you can also come over. Then of course, you don’t have to pay for shipping costs.
At the moment, we ship our motorcycles to:
- European Union
- other countries on request
Please note that we are currently struggling with many problems in the supply chain and therefore the assembly and delivery of your Mastix Bike can take between 3 and 6 months.
Keep in mind that we are a young company and do our best to keep you informed of the latest developments in delivery times.
We encourage you to check out our Instagram page where we regularly post video updates.